Half Day West Beijing TourDuring this Beijing Day Tour,you will pass through Tiananmen Square, Xidan Commercial Street west of Tiananmen Square, visit the Financial Street, the city economic center and China Millennium Monument ushering in the Year of 2000. Ascending the old CCTV Tower to have a bird's-eye view of Beijing is also a wonderful experience in your Beijing tour.
- Beijing Chang'an Avenue- - A major route in Beijing. With the Tiananmen Tower and the Tiananmen Square as its center, The Chang'an Avenue extends 46 kilometers between the Tongzhou Canal Square in the east and Shijingshan District in the west. It is regarded as the widest and longest street in the world, the political and cultural hub in China. Many organizations and departments of the Central Government are located on both sides of the street.
- Tiananmen Square- - Tiananmen Square is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the biggest square in the world, occupying an area of 440,000 square meters (about 109 acres), and is able to accommodate 10,000,00 people at one time. Located in the downtown Beijing.
- Xidan Commercial Street- - It is well known for commerce, entertainment, dinning, and finance etc. It is the second modern street in Beijing just after Wangfujing Street. The street is totally 5.4 km long. Its runs through three commercial areas of Xidan, Xisi and Xinjiekou. You can find the famous Xidan Department Store, the Xidan Shopping Center, the Xiangyun Chinese Fine Goods Store, a street market and a big flower market.
- Financial Street- - The financial street is 1700m long from north to south and and 600 wide from east to west. Over 200 big enterprises have moved into the financial street. The financial street will become financial center of financial institutions and business buildings in Beijing. At same time it will be equipped with all kinds of service facilities like telecommunication, business, catering and cultural and entertainment etc.
- Military Museum of the Chinese People’s Revolution- - The museum consists of two 4-story wings and a main building of 7 stories topped with the gilded emblem of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army. It holdss over 500 photographs and over 1,000 mementos of the Chinese revolution led by Mao Zedong for a course of half a century.
- China Millennium Monument- - The China Millennium Monument is dubbed China' s symbolic and commemorative structure to usher in the Year 2000 the new Millennium. It is a present for the 21th century world from the Chinese people, standing in China' s capital Beiling for ever. The China Millennium Monument occupies an area of 4.5 hectares and a total floor space of about 42,000 square metres.
- The China Central Television ( CCTV ) Tower- - The highest building in Beijing, China. It has an observation platform at the height of 238m, and the top of its antenna rod is as high as 405m. It offers a panoramic view over the city from its revolving restaurant and watch deck. It is listed as one of the members of the World Federation of Great Towers.
|Travelling Party||Tour Cost Per Person|
|10 persons up||$44|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Jerry : we will enjoy this trip! China was full of items of historical and cultural significance. If you want to get a clear view into the Chinas future, Choose to travel with this company. You will enjoy the best ! Winfred ... more
New Zealand | 2013-11-15