Visit best historical sites of Beijing and majestic Niujie MosqueIn this Beijing City Tour,you can not only walk through all the must-visit sites in Beijing but also explore Beijing's most historical and majestic mosque– Niujie Mosque which is filled with local markets,shops,Muslim hotels and restaurants.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport transfer to (Beijing)||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Niujie Mosque, WangFujing Shopping Street, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch,Dinner|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Niujie Mosque, WangFujing Shopping Street, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch,Dinner|
|Day 4||Depart Beijing||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport transfer to (Beijing)
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Niujie Mosque, WangFujing Shopping Street, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store
- The Forbidden City :Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it’s splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one’s curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square : Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian’anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- The Niujie Mosque : The Niujie (Ox Street) Mosque in Beijing's Xuanwu District is the spiritual centre for the 10,000 Muslims living in this area. It is the biggest and oldest mosque in Beijing. When it was first built some thousand years ago, the architecture of the Ox Street Mosque was totally Arabic in style. However, time has taken its toll and after many phases of reconstruction and renovation, elements of Chinese traditional architecture have crept in.
- WangFujing Shopping Street: Wangfujing is considered the central heart of the city of Beijing. Along the 810-metre-long street and in an area of about 810 square meters are over 200 shops. The new street provides convenience for pedestrians since vehicles are prohibited from most of the shopping area. In spite of being modern, the renovated Wangfujing Street has retained its traditional cultural atmosphere. The street combines traditional and modern styles with culture and commerce.
- Li Heng Tang Pearl Store: Lihengtang Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. Famous varieties of seawater pearls include: The Tahitian Black Pearl and Nanyang Golden pearl. The Lihengtang Pearl Store offer pearls of all types and quality pearls and caters to all price ranges.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Badaling Great Wall, Yaxiu Cloth Market, Shahe Cloisonne Factory
- The Badaling Great Wall : is situated in Yanqing County, more than 70 kilometers (43 miles) north of Beijing. This is the most well-preserved part of the Great Wall, built during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). In this section, with an average altitude of 1000 meters (3282 feet) is the outpost of the Juyongguan Pass. Mountain slope is very steep and winding road. These features made it a military fortress. Badaling Great Wall of China as a strong dragon winding its way along the mountain ridges.
- Yaxiu Cloth Market: Located on Sanlitun Lu, Chaoyang District, near the northeast embassy area, is similar to the Silk Market. It's an indoor 4-floor store, Beijing's clothing market. Here you can find a lot of clothing and other daily necessities, including calligraphy materials, army surplus gear, tea sets, farmer's paintings and luggage.
- Shahe Cloisonne Factory : Sha He Cloisonne Factory manufactures and sells high quality Cloisonne ware. High quality Cloisonne also called "Copper - body and wire inlaid Enamel" requires an elaborate and complicated manufacturing process including hammering, filigree welding, enamel filling, surface polishing and gilding. This is a popular place for those looking for special, quality souvenirs.
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities:Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$329||$329||$261||$220/$207/$141/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$389||$329||$261||$283/$207/$141/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing (or same class)||Sunworld Hotel (or same class)||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing (or same class)|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Han, I just want to tell you Beijing one day Great Wall tour with Temple of heaven park and silk market were very meaningful.Both of us enjoy the walking on the Great Wall with spectacular scenery. We learnt lots history and Chinese culture from our very knowlegeable guide LiLi. We were very interested in Temple of heaven park which we had dance and Tachi learning with the local people.It is mor ... more
Canada | 2013-11-18