Visit best historic sites of Beijing and enjoy skiingIn this Beijing tour,you can not only visit best historic sites of Beijing but also have fun in Nanshan Ski Resort , one of the best ski resorts near Beijing.It's wise for you to choose it when going on your China Beijing Tour.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport transfer to (Beijing)||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Shahe Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store.||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch,Dinner|
|Day 4||Beijing||Nanshan Ski Resort, Skiing and Ski Gear Rental (Optional)||Breakfast|
|Day 5||Depart Beijing, Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport transfer to (Beijing)
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Shahe Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) : Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Temple of Heaven :Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Cloisonne Factory: Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced. There's a showroom attached for those who would like a souvenir of the visit, big or small, and all objects are guaranteed. This is a popular place for those looking for special, quality souvenirs.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store.
- The Forbidden City :Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it’s splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one’s curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site. .
- Tiananmen Square :Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian’anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- Hutong Tour in Xicheng District :Hutong is an ancient urban alley peculiar to Beijing. Arrive at the old courtyard and begin the one hour visit inside. With the help of your English speaking tour guide of the courtyard, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard ( Siheyuan ) - its history, its layout, its Fengshui, and its traditiona Chinese culture involved.
- Li Heng Tang Pearl Store: Lihengtang Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. Famous varieties of seawater pearls include: The Tahitian Black Pearl and Nanyang Golden pearl. The Lihengtang Pearl Store offer pearls of all types and quality pearls and caters to all price ranges.
Place & Transport: Beijing
Today's Activities: Nanshan Ski Resort, Skiing and Ski Gear Rental
- Lianhuashan Ski Resort Skiing & Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring Spa Tour:The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 08:30am and head to Lianhuashan Ski Resort. Lianhuashan Ski Resort is located 30kms from downtown Beijing which is about 1.5 hours' drive. It covers an area of more than 1 million square meters and provides two advanced ski trails, three intermediate runs and two trails for beginners. Other entertainment include Snow Circle, Motorcycle on Snow, Football on Snow and Horse races in the snow. You will enjoy 4 hours ski at Lianhuashan Ski Resort. Lunch is arranged after your skiing. Then we head to Chunhuiyuan Spa & Resort for 2 hours bathing in the public hot spring pools. You will be transferred to your hotel after the tour.Day 5
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities:Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$457||$355||$338||$293/$180/$176/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$533||$414||$380||$377/$243/$226/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Aimee: Wow Wow ! The tour was exellent !Jamie,she is absolutly wonferful guide. she he was personable with our family,she shared stories from her family life that everyone loved. She was always efficiency and punctuality,getting us the right rooms and making sure that the van and food were on time.She was knowledgeable about all the sites were visited. My wife and child love her like family. O ... more
United States | 2013-11-18