Explore Essence Xian and Mt.Hua TourXian is usually called "the history of China". Visiting the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses and other highlights of Xi'an as well as hiking the Huashan Mountain to appreciate its amazing scenery. This Xian tour from Beijing includes all where you need to visit if you are curious about this ancient China capital. It's wise of you to choose it as your beijing xian tours.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing to Xian, Flight No. TBA (Your arrangements)||Airport Transfer (Beijing), Airport Transfer (Xian)||/|
|Day 2||Xian||The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center||Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch)|
|Day 3||Xian||Cable Car on Mt. Huashan(round way), Huashan Mountain||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Xian to Beijing, Flight No. TBA (Your arrangements)||Shaanxi History Museum, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Hanyang Tomb, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Xian, Flight No. TBA
Airport Transfer (Xian)
Place & Transport:Xian
Today's Activities: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at A Wa Shan Zhai Restaurant(Qinling Branch)
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses :The Terracotta Warriors and Horses were excavated in 1974 and the museum was built at the site in 1979. It is a sensational archeological find of all times that has put Xi’an on the map for tourists. The museum has three pits of terracotta warriors and horses, forming a huge legion. Altogether over 7,000 pottery soldiers, horses, chariots, and even weapons have been unearthed from these pits. Most of them have been restored to their former grandeur.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda :The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, or Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, was built in 652 during the Tang Dynasty and originally had five stories。Now this well-preserved holy place for Buddhist has been the symbol of Xian.
- Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center : Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts mainly manufactures jade carvings and lacquer ware. Tourists can learn how the fine Chinese jade carved and the function of jade
Place & Transport:Xian
Today's Activities: Cable Car on Mt. Huashan(round way), Huashan Mountain
- Huashan Mountain: Huashan Mountain, located in Hayin city of Shaanxi province, is celebrated for its precipice. It is one of the noted Five Mountains of China, and once called the West Mountain in ancient times. The mountain has three summits: the south peak, 2160.5m above sea level, the east Morning Sun Peak and the west Lotus Peak.Day 4
Place & Transport: Xian to Beijing, Flight No. TBA (Your arrangements)
Today's Activities: Shaanxi History Museum, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Hanyang Tomb, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Shanxi History Museum:In the southern part of Xian about one kilometer northwest of the Greate Wild Goose Pagoda stands the Shanxi History Museum, a large State-grade Museum, which covers an area of seven hectares. It consists of a group of magnificent Tang-style palaces.
- Xian City Wall with Bicycle:Built in the 13th century on the foundations of the original Tang Forbidden City surrounding the city centre, the Xian City Wall is a major landmark, and the best well-preserved, as well as the oldest and largest of the city defense systems in China. You can ride bikes on it if the weather allows, or we will substitute a visit to the Bell Tower.
- Hanyang Tomb:The Jing Emperor's tomb in Han Dynasty which was opened in 2001 and is famous for its rich collections of different kinds of tombs.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$431||$389||$346||$201/$148/$101|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$559||$465||$414||$305/$195/$113|
|Xian||Sofitel on Renmin Square Xian||Grand Noble Hotel||Xian Skytel Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Han: Having just returned from one week Beijing tour! I cant say how pleased we were with the trip. From we learnt Beijing and met LILi our tour guide. Our tour guides were excellent, very knowledgeable, always cheerful, and very accommodating.To experience the culture and sights of Beijing was in itself extraordinary. Having your company take care of all of the details made the trip that much ... more
Fiji | 2013-11-18