Hangzhou West Lake SightseeingIn this Hangzhou Tour from Beijing,you will visit Hangzhou,a city called "Heaven on The Earth" in China. Visiting the beautiful West Lake, climbing the Pagoda of Six Harmonies and wandering around Qinghefang Pedestrian Street are the best Hangzhou classic tours.
Tour Days:2 Days
Departure Date:You Choose
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Hangzhou||Airport Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop.||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Hangzhou||Six Harmonies Pagoda, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum, Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Hangzhou, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Airport Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop
- The West Lake(including the Island on the lake) :The West Lake is a like a shining pearl inlaid on the vast land of China, reputed for beautiful scenery, a multitude of historical sites, brilliant cultural relics, and a profusion of native products. Legend has it that the West Lake was a heavenly jewel fallen to earth. Pragmatists insist that it is a mere lagoon on Hangzhou's western fringe. In any case, West Lake has inspired painters for centuries.
- Lingyin Temple :Lingyin Temple is one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist monasteries in China. The Hall of Mahavira (great hero) inside the temple is 33.6 meters in height, and the statue of Sakyamuni (563? - 483 BC) in the Hall, was carved out of 24 pieces of camphor wood. In front of the Hall are two pagodas of rock which were built in 960 AD of the Song Dynasty.
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop:Meijiawu in Hangzhou is a village community and a tea culture leisure area with the most features of tea village. Besides, it is also an ideal place to drink Longjing Green Tea and have rural meals. Meijiawu Tea Cultural Village tucked inside the greenery of the mountains and waters. Tea houses join each other at "snaking tranquil creek”, while the fragrance of tea is in the air.
Place & Transport: Hangzhou to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Six Harmonies Pagoda, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum, Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Six Harmonies Pagoda : The Six Harmonies Pagoda, under protection as a key national cultural relic today，was constructed first in 970 during the Northern Song Dynasty to suppress the tidewaters. Today the brick-and-wood structure of the Six Harmonies Pagoda remains largely intact
- Qinghefang Pedestrian Street : Qinghefang Pedestrian Street illustrates the long history of Hangzhou in a nutshell. The 460m long, slab-stone street is filled with well preserved ancient two story buildings with traditional red lantern decoration the fronts. Traditional businesses like Chinese Medicine Pharmacies and tea houses operate in the same way as they have done for centuries and museums of many kinds – coin, china and antiques illustrate life in times past. It's a wonderful place for a stroll.
- Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum : In the exhibition hall, the history of Chinese traditional medicine is demonstrated through a great number of item and descriptions, including anecdotes of famous Chinese doctors in history, such as Bian Que, Hua Tuo, Li shizhen .In addition to valuable relics of pharmacy handed down by Hu Qing Yu Tang .views of other famous harmaceutical establishments, are also displayed the hall.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$644||$584||$559||$129/$52/$37|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$678||$584||$559||$168/$65/$37|
|Hangzhou||Sofitel Westlake Hangzhou||Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua||Enjoyor Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Jerry: We really did not know what to expect with our trip to China, but it exceeded any expectations we had! We saw all of the major sights( Great wall,Shanghai Bund,Terra Cotta Warriors, etc).Chinese food so delicious and everyday we treated well with stomach full.Each of the local guide they were all excellent!Very well informed, professional and efficient . Our days were well planned to avoi ... more
United States | 2013-11-14