Enjoy China Watertown TourSeeing the essence of Shanghai and then a change of pace to experience Zhujiajiao to enjoy the beautiful traditional watertown in this Shanghai Watertown Tour. Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, the Shanghai World Financial Center, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop and so on. All these sites in Shanghai will show you how fantastic the city is.You can not miss this Shanghai Tour from Beijing.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Shanghai||Airport Transfer (Shanghai), Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, The Shanghai World Financial Center, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Shanghai,Beijing||Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, Zhujiajiao Cruise, Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Shanghai, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Shanghai), Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, The Shanghai World Financial Center, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop
Meals: Chinese Lunch
- Yuyuan Garden ):Yuyuan Garden is the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai. It was inaugurated in the Ming dynasty and has a total area of 20,000 square meters. Although the Garden occupies less than five acres, demonstrates perfectly the sophisticated art of combining several different elements to create a world in miniature - ingeniously mingling pavilions and corridors, small hills and carefully selected and well-placed rocks, lotus ponds, bridges, winding paths, and trees and shrubs.
- Jade Buddha Temple : The most famous thing of Jade Buddha Temple is not the architectural idea which was conveyed in Song Dynasty, but the valuable essence lies in the Buddha figures. The seated Buddha, encrusted with jewels, is said to weigh 1,000 kg.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center :Shanghai World Financial Center is a super tall skyscraper in Pudong New Area, Shanghai. On 14 September 2007 the skyscraper was topped out at 492.0 meters (1,614.2 feet) and became the second tallest building in the world .
- Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop: See how silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms, and turned into the beautiful fabric we all know and love. Silk filled duvets are excellent value, and the showroom offers everything from small souvenirs to larger items. The beauty of real silk is that it's so light, and packs really easily
Place & Transport:Shanghai to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, Zhujiajiao Cruise, Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Zhujiajiao Ancient Town:Located in a suburb of Shanghai city, Zhujiajiao is a water town with a history of more than 1,700 years. Unique old bridges across bubbling streams, small rivers shaded by willow trees, and houses with courtyards attached all transport people who have been living amidst the bustle and hustle of the modern big city to a brand-new world full of antiquity, leisure and tranquility.
- Zhujiajiao Cruise : You have an opportunity to take a cruise on the river through the ancient town.it will take 20 minutes
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||-||$584||-/-/$39|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||-||$584||-/-/$42|
|Shanghai||-||-||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Hi Aimee: We really like Beijing Crown Plaza hotel that you have arranged for us.The breakfast so nice with many choice.Except the hotel beds a little bit hard wasnt as soft as the bed at home. This was a great Beijing trip at a great value.Our guide provided many historical and cultural insights that enhanced the whole experience. Our guide bring us to the local restaurant to have lunch which we c ... more
England | 2013-11-14