Hangzhou Wuzhen Ancient Town TourIf there is heaven on the earth then this is! Notable for its natural beauty and cultural heritage, Hangzhou offers a very special cultural experience with its charming West Lake, Six Harmonies Pagoda and the ancient town of Wuzhen.This Beijing to Hangzhou tour is the best choice for you to take as Family tour or small group tour.You can not miss it.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Hangzhou||Airport Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop.||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Hangzhou||Ancient Village Wuzhen, The Riverine Ancient Town of Wuzhen, Wu Zhen boat cruise||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Depart Hangzhou||Six Harmonies Pagoda, Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport:Beijing to Hangzhou, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Airport Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop
- The West Lake(including the Island on the lake) : The West Lake is like a shining pearl inlaid on the vast land of China, reputed for beautiful scenery, a multitude of historical sites, brilliant cultural relics, and a profusion of native products. Legend has it that the West Lake was a heavenly jewel fallen to earth. Pragmatists insist that it is a mere lagoon on Hangzhou's western fringe. In any case, West Lake has inspired painters for centuries.
- Lingyin Temple :Lingyin Temple is one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist monasteries in China. The Hall of Mahavira (great hero) inside the temple is 33.6 meters in height, and the statue of Sakyamuni (563? - 483 BC) in the Hall, was carved out of 24 pieces of camphor wood. In front of the Hall are two pagodas of rock which were built in 960 AD of the Song Dynasty.
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop:Meijiawu in Hangzhou is a village community and a tea culture leisure area with the most typical features of tea village. Besides, it is also an ideal place to drink Longjing Green Tea and have rural meals. Meijiawu Tea Cultural Village tucked inside the greenery of the mountains and waters. Tea houses join each other at "snaking tranquil creek”, while the fragrance of tea is in the air.
Place & Transport: Hangzhou
Today's Activities:Ancient Village Wuzhen, The Riverine Ancient Town of Wuzhen, Wu Zhen boat cruise
- Ancient Village Wuzhen : Wuzhen lies in the far north-east of Zhejiang province, about 90 minutes by road from Shanghai. The name "water town" is especially apt; besides lying on the Grand Canal, the settlement is completely encircled by two rivers - the Dong Shi and a smaller tributary, which meet at a T-junction.
- The Riverine Ancient Town of Wuzhen :After 1,300 years, the small town of Wuzhen Water Town has been opened to tourists, and by all appearances, it was worth the wait.
- Wu Zhen boat cruise : The Wuzhen wooden boat takes 6 people at maximum and cruise is around 20 minutes. tourists can enjoy the atmosphere of the traditional cultures and the original ancient features of the town that have been preserved intact, the elegant watery views and the strong local colored traditions and customs.
Place & Transport: Hangzhou to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Six Harmonies Pagoda, Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum, Qinghefang Pedestrian Street, Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Six Harmonies Pagoda:The Six Harmonies Pagoda, under protection as a key national cultural relic today, was constructed first in 970 during the Northern Song Dynasty to suppress the tidewaters. Today the brick-and-wood structure of the Six Harmonies Pagoda remains largely intact.
- Hu Qingyu Hall Chinese Traditional Herbal Medicine Museum :In the exhibition hall, the history of Chinese traditional medicine is demonstrated through a great number of item and descriptions, including anecdotes of famous Chinese doctors in history, such as Bian Que, Hua Tuo, Li shizhen .In addition to valuable relics of pharmacy handed down by Hu Qing Yu Tang .views of other famous pharmaceutical establishments, are also displayed the hall.
- Qinghefang Pedestrian Street : Qinghefang Pedestrian Street illustrates the long history of Hangzhou in a nutshell. The 460m long, slab-stone street is filled with well preserved ancient two story buildings with traditional red lantern decorating the fronts. Traditional businesses like Chinese Medicine Pharmacies and tea houses operate in the same way as they have done for centuries and museums of many kinds – coin, china and antiques illustrate life in times past. It's a wonderful place for a stroll.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$788||$720||$695||$179/$103/$72|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$822||$737||$695||$218/$115/$72|
|Hangzhou||Sofitel Westlake Hangzhou||Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua||Enjoyor Hotel|
|Wuzhen||Tong An Hotel||Zhaoming Hotel||Wuzhen Guest House|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Aimee: Thanks for your organization,the trip was really a good one and we lovely so much. The car was air conditioned,clearn and luxury.Both our driver and guide they are very polite and friendly,especially our guide Devin He was educated and look after very well.He show us many beautiful sights with his Profound knowledge and humorous personality. We have a lots fun for playing kite at Temple ... more
Australia | 2013-11-15