Charming Guilin and Yangshuo TourThis Beijing Guilin tour includes all must-sees in Guilin and Yangshuo,two cities regarded as "places full of natural scenery".This China trvel help you getting away from the hustle & bustle of big city life to one of nature's masterpieces. It's the best choice for your vacation travel or small group China tour.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Guilin||Airport Transfer (Guilin), Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Guilin,Yangshuo||Li River Cruise||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Yangshuo,Guilin,Beijing||Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Guilin, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Airport Transfer (Guilin), Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)
- Elephant Trunk Hill:It is the badge of Guilin city. The whole hill looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water of the Li River. It is the masterpiece of karst landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on seabed 360million years ago.
- Reed Flute Cave:The Reed Flute Cave offers a majestic fairyland of karst caves with landscape and rural scenery. It is a magic fairyland of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors, all glistening in colorful lights.
- Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop):Guangxi Normal University Painting gallery is sheltered by towering ancient trees and just a few steps away from a precipitous limestone pinnacle, called Solitary Beauty Peak. At the foot of the hill are buildings dating back to the Ming Dynasty, some 5-6 hundreds of years ago. The setting is a great inspiration for the teacher & students who work there.
Place & Transport:Guilin,Yangshuo
Today's Activities:Li River Cruise
- Li River Cruise:The most beautiful scenes of Guilin scenery are found along the Li River. The hills beyond hills with their reflections in the crystal water are like fairy land, the green bamboo greets you all the way along the river in the breeze; the water buffaloes eating grass casually; the ducks swimming along the river; the fisherman fishing or catnapping on the bamboo rafts with his cormorants resting peacefully next to him, it's God dotted landscape.Day 3
Place & Transport: Yangshuo to Guilin to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin),Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$924||$890||$848||$150/$113/$54|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$967||$933||$848||$197/$155/$54|
|Guilin||Sheraton Guilin||Guilin Bravo Hotel||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel|
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel||Green Lotus Hotel||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Dear Jennifer : We returned home on early Sunday morning. Tomorrow,we will start to work,but we are still very miss our trip in Beijing.Thank you good organizing for our tour.Peter did good job for our Beijing tour.He speak excellent English, had a great deal of knowledge about the Beijing sites.And he was very educational to answer all the questions from my husband.He was very flexible for the arr ... more
Canada | 2013-11-14