3-Day Shanghai TourIn this Beijing to Shanghai tour, you will visit the changing Shanghai. Not only can you wander through splendid Bund but also appreciating the classic Chinese gardens and many more, you also have a great chance to experience the high speed of the Bullet Train. As a city blended of traditional and modern culture, Shanghai will not fail to impress you. It's wise of you to choose it as your China tour.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Shanghai||Train station Transfer (Shanghai)||/|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Shanghai,Beijing||A Short Visit to Shanghai Old Alleys, Tianzi Fang, Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Shanghai, Train No. G111 (Beijing South Railway Station) Dep 09:05 - Arr 14:29
Today's Activities: Train station Transfer (Shanghai)
Place & Transport:Shanghai Today's Activities:Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Yuyuan Garden :Yuyuan Garden is the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai. It was inaugurated in the Ming dynasty and has a total area of 20,000 square meters. Although the Garden occupies less than five acres, demonstrates perfectly the sophisticated art of combining several different elements to create a world in miniature - ingeniously mingling pavilions and corridors, small hills and carefully selected and well-placed rocks, lotus ponds, bridges, winding paths, and trees and shrubs..
- Jade Buddha Temple :The Jade Buddha Temple, built in 1882, has 2 jade statues of the Sakyamuni Buddha, one seated and one reclining, brought from Myanmar. The seated Buddha is 1.9 meters (6ft) tall and was carved out of a single piece of white jade.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower :Completed in 1995 to a highly innovative design, Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower has become a symbol of excellence in architecture and is a favourite sight for tourists in Shanghai. At 468 meters, it is the third tallest TV and radio tower in the World.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall : The Center is a six-story building, with two basement levels, which displays Shanghai urban planning and development. This is one of the world largest showcases of urban development and is much more interesting than its dry name suggests.
Place & Transport:Shanghai to Beijing, Train No. G152 (Beijing South Railway Station) Dep 15:20 - Arr 20:48
Today's Activities:A Short Visit to Shanghai Old Alleys, Tianzi Fang, Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai)
- A Short Visit to Shanghai Old Alleys: Experience the real life of the Shanghainese. Find out how they think and what they do over an enjoyable tea and chat with locals in their home. Visiting the old alleys of Shanghai is a great way to discover the traditional culture of this city.
- Tianzi Fang : It is located on Taikang Road in former French concession. The area is originally a residential area of labyrinthine alleyways, but now it has turned into a trendy area with a mix of well-preserved Shikumen architecture, art galleries, bistros, coffee shops, craft shops and creative art studios
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$593||$542||$423||$147/$84/$77/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$669||$584||$423||$216/$117/$83/|
|Shanghai||Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Emily: Jake Zhang was the FABULOUS.He is very take care of us from the begaining to the end of the tour. Afer we arrived Beijing international airport we found one of our laggage had lost,we worried about this,he was efficient and helpful to ask many stuff and got back our laggage.It also gave us a cross section view of the new and old Beijing.He is intellegent,warm,friendly,enthusiastic about ... more
Australia | 2013-11-14