Guilin and Longsheng Terraced tourGuilin,famed as "the finest scenery under heaven", offers you the comfortable climate, crystal rivers, spectacular caves, typical karst formations and the Longsheng Terraces.This Guilin Tour from Beijing is a small group tour which offers you qualified guide and driver and certainly will give you unforgettable memory.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Guilin||Airport Transfer (Guilin), Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Guilin||Longji Terraced Field||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Guilin||Li River Cruise||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Guilin,Beijing||Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Guilin, Flight No. TBA
Airport Transfer (Guilin), Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop)
Meals: Chinese Lunch
- Elephant Trunk Hill :It is the badge of Guilin city. The whole hill looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water of the Li River. It is the masterpiece of karst landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on seabed 360million years ago.
- Reed Flute Cave :The Reed Flute Cave offers a majestic fairyland of karst caves with landscape and rural scenery. It is a magic fairyland of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors, all glistening in colorful lights.
- Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop): Guangxi Normal University Painting gallery is sheltered by towering ancient trees and just a few steps away from a precipitous limestone pinnacle, called Solitary Beauty Peak. At the foot of the hill are buildings dating back to the Ming Dynasty, some 5-6 hundreds of years ago. The setting is a great inspiration for the teacher & students who work there. Works done by the teacher and other artists are available for sale as well as art supplies and jade. There is no pressure to buy!
Place & Transport:Guilin,Yangshuo Today's Activities: Longji Terraced Field
- Longji Terraced Field:With a history of more than 700 years, the area is still being used for growing premium quality rice by Yao and Zhuang villagers. The rice terraces are built into the hillsides and look like great steps cut into the slopes as they wind around the mountainsides. This ingenious construction makes best use of the scarce arable land and water resources in the mountainous area.
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Li River Cruise
- Li River Cruise:The most beautiful scenes of Guilin scenery are found along the Li River. The hills beyond hills with their reflections in the crystal water are like fairy land, the green bamboo greets you all the way along the river in the breeze; the water buffaloes eating grass casually; the ducks swimming along the river; the fisherman fishing or catnapping on the bamboo rafts with his cormorants resting peacefully next to him, it's God dotted landscape.
Place & Transport:Guilin to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Guilin), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$1026||$941||$890||$245/$135/$81|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$1103||$1009||$899||$324/$198/$81|
|Guilin||Sheraton Guilin||Guilin Bravo Hotel||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Dear Aimee: After retired,My husband And I we did a lot of tavel,but this China tour are very impressived. Local guides, Jake, LiLi,Victor,Tom did very well in the local cities. We enjoyed the cruise too. Crew was excellent. Food good all the way around.Most importantly,we learn the the way of the local people life, emotion as well as their enthusiasm. Hotels were best.All in all we thought the tri ... more
Australia | 2013-11-15