3-day Beijing to Tianjin TourThis China Beijing Tour will give you 2 days Beijing highlights exploration followed by a private transfer from Beijing city to your ship at Tianjin Port. You can not only visit all must-see site in ancient Beijing but also see the beutiful scenery along the bank.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport Transfer (Beijing)||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||Temple of Heaven, The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Our guide and driver will escort you from Beijing to Tianjin||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Beijing)
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities:Temple of Heaven, The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Cloisonne Factory
- Temple of Heaven : Located in the southeast of Beijing City, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) :Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams.
- Cloisonne Factory: Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Our guide and driver will escort you from Beijing to Tianjin
- The Forbidden City:Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it's splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one's curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square :Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian'anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$295||$244||$244||$147/$90/$88/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$329||$278||$261||$189/$121/$113/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Christina Han : I like the Beijing tour very much.I feel very comfortable and enjoyable with the guide and driver. Love the hotel Day in forbidden city,we could see many locals. It is good arrangements in the Shichahai bar street in the evening.Here I can see many Beijing Hutongs and such beautiful scenery around the lake. Thank you for everything you have organized and for being so helpful wi ... more
Fiji | 2013-11-14