Visit must-see sites in ancient Beijing and enjoy the cruiseDescribed as "one of the world's great cities", Beijing has been an integral part of China's history for centuries. This Beijing tour starts with a private transfer from Tianjin Cruise Port to Beijing and includes all of the "must see" sights in Beijing.By this small group tour,you can have a better understanding of a city blessed with more than 5,000 years of history.And you can also enjoy the cruise in Tianjin Port.You will certainly have an unforgettable China tour.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Tianjin to Beijing
Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square
- The Forbidden City: Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it's splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one's curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square:Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian'anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities:The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car):Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams.
- Temple of Heaven :Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Cloisonne Factory: Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced.
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$329||$287||$287||$147/$90/$88/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$372||$329||$322||$189/$121/$113/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 27,2012 1.Meals were excellent. The amount of food was very good. I recommend the meal cooked in the home in Xian. It was excellent to be able to experience local cooking. The food was exceptional. 2. The guides were all excellent. 1) The guides provide a lot of quality information. I found their information very educational. 2) The English of the guides was good. 3) All of the guides were ver ... more
US | 2012-08-08