discovery ancient Beijing and enjoy Tianjin CruiseYou will board your ship at Tianjin Port which is 170km from Beijing.And then you will explore Beijing, a city that boasts of numerous attractions and landmarks. In this Beijing to Tianjin tour,you will have a better understanding of an amazing city with breathtaking history, cultural heritage and its passionate people.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport transfer to (Beijing)||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Dongcheng District||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Beijing||Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony, Our guide and driver will escort you from Beijing to tianjin||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Airport transfer to (Beijing)
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Dongcheng District
- The Forbidden City :Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it's splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one's curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square :Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian'anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- Hutong Tour in Xicheng District : Hutong is an ancient urban alley peculiar to Beijing. Arrive at the old courtyard and begin the one hour visit inside. With the help of your English speaking tour guide of the courtyard, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard ( Siheyuan ) - its history, its layout, its Fengshui, and its traditiona Chinese culture involved.
- Li Heng Tang Pearl Store: Lihengtang Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car):Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Temple of Heaven: Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Cloisonne Factory:Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced.
Place & Transport:Beijing,Tianjin
Today's Activities: Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony, Our guide and driver will escort you from Beijing to Tianjin.
- Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony: Its main features are Longevity Hill, Kunming Lake, and various buildings. In the time of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), it had become a luxurious royal garden providing riyal families with rest and entertainment. It is also possible to cruise on the lake which takes 10 minutes by the dragon boat.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$414||$346||$346||$220/$135/$132/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$474||$389||$380||$283/$182/$170/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Hello Jason, My fmily and I we were impressed by the quility of the meals and hotel. Our first Chinese meal was in the Hutong -- at a home where the lady was proud to show us her home with her family. Every dish she brought from her tiny kitchen was more luscious than the one before.Meals got more elaborate as the days went by.Our guide taught us how to us chopsticks.With the days going,some of us ... more
Brazil | 2013-11-15