4-Day Tianjin Cruise Port and Beijing TourTianjin Cruise Port is 3 hours drive to Beijing. Transferred from the port to Beijing then you will visit all the highlights of historic sites of Beijing which include the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Hutongs and so on.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Tianjin||Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Dongcheng District||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Depart Beijing, Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Tianjin to Beijing
Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony
- Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony :Its main features are Longevity Hill, Kunming Lake, and various buildings. In the time of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), it had become a luxurious royal garden providing riyal families with rest and entertainment.It is also possible to cruise on the lake which takes 10 minutes by the ferry boat.Day 2
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Dongcheng District
- The Forbidden City:Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it's splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one's curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square :Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian'anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- Hutong Tour in Dongcheng District:Hutong is an ancient urban alley peculiar to Beijing. Arrive at the old courtyard and begin the one hour visit inside. With the help of your English speaking tour guide of the courtyard, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard ( Siheyuan ) - its history, its layout, its Fengshui, and its traditiona Chinese culture involved.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) : Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams.
- Temple of Heaven :Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Cloisonne Factory: Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced.
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$465||$397||$389||$220/$135/$132/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$516||$431||$431||$283/$182/$170/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Han: I went on this trip with my wife, I have travelled quite a bit independently and was was a little concerned about taking a package tour. I could see the tour would be less expensive and easier than trying by ourselves.The guideand van turned to be great!We saw much more than we would have without the guides and the car, and never felt trapped.We always had a case of bottled water on the c ... more
Canada | 2013-11-18