Explore ancient Beijing and enjoy Tianjin CruiseTransfer from Tianjin xingang port to your Beijing hotel with 3 hours, then you will visit many Beijing's famous landmarks.In this small group China tour, the culture and beauty must fulfill your expectation.You certainly would be amazed in these 5-day Beijing to Tianjin Highlights Tour Package.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Tianjin,Beijing||Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Changling tomb, Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Beijing||Temple of Heaven, Lama Temple, Guozijian, Beijing Zoo||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 5||Depart Beijing||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||/|
Place & Transport: Arrive in Tianjin to Beijing
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Tianjin to Beijing, Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour in Xicheng Distric
- The Forbidden City : Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it's splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one's curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Tiananmen Square:Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian'anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- Hutong Tour in Xicheng District:Hutong is an ancient urban alley peculiar to Beijing. Arrive at the old courtyard and begin the one hour visit inside. With the help of your English speaking tour guide of the courtyard, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard ( Siheyuan ) - its history, its layout, its Fengshui, and its traditiona Chinese culture involved.
- Li Heng Tang Pearl Store: Lihengtang Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Changling tomb, Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) :Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Changling tomb :Changling Tomb is the largest and oldest of the tombs. Construction on the mausoleum began in 1409 and lasted four years. Buried here are Zhu Di, the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty, and his empress. It is the largest one in scale and earliest in construction time with best preserved ground buildings among all the Ming Tombs.
- Cloisonne Factory: Cloisonne is an intricate and detailed process, dating back over 700 years, to produce fine enamel on a copper base. You can watch the workers at all stages of the process to see how these beautiful objects are produced.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: Temple of Heaven, Lama Temple, Guozijian, Beijing Zoo
- Temple of Heaven : Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Lama Temple :The only temple in Beijing to have its own subway stop, the Yonghe Lamasery, or Yonghegong,or lama Temple is the most handsome and impressive Buddhist temple in the city. Lama Temple ( Yonghe Lamasery ) was built in the 33 Qing Kangxi year (1694) and it is now the largest and best-preserved Lamasery of Yellwo Sect in Beijing.
- Guozijian :The Guozijian - "School of the Sons of State" was also called the "Imperial Academy" and was the national central institute of learning after the Sui (581-618 AD). This school was the highest place of learning in China's traditional educational system and an integral part of the Confucian system of education for government officials.
- Beijing Zoo : The Beijing Zoo was built in 1906 and opened to the public in 1908 with an area of about 10 hectares and a few humble pavilions to house the animals. Located to the west of Beijing City (2km west of XiZhiMen subway station), next to the Beijing Exhibition Hall, Beijing Zoo has both rare Chinese animals, such as the Giant Panda and the Golden Monkey, and also a strong selection from around the world - from Polar Bears to Kangaroos.
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$584||$499||$499||$293/$180/$176/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$669||$542||$533||$377/$243/$226/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Emily: My husband and I thanks Chinatourcenter give us the fantastic tour in China. This China Delight Trip was better than any I have taken.My friends and I we all retired,Our guide Renee very take care of us,the entire program ran smoothly and nicely. The five-star hotels are above expectations, one better than the other.Your manager Christina han did an outstanding job.She was extremely att ... more
Dutch | 2013-11-14