4 Days Chengdu Tour,China City TourThis Chengdu Highlight Tour covers a great many of top destinations in Chengdu. During this 4 days, you will see the precious giant panda, discover mysterious Sanxingdui, admire grand Dujiangyan, and gain a glimpse of Taoist culture at Mount Qingcheng. With a perfect combination of natural and cultural attractions, this Chengdu tour will not fail to impress you.Chengdu is full of history and culture. Dujiangyan Irrigation Project, a 2500-year-old water conservation system that still works well today as it did when it was built, the mystical temples which housed some of China's great philosophers are all waiting to be explored.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Chengdu||Airport Transfer (Chengdu)||/|
|Day 2||Chengdu||Qingcheng Mountain, Yuecheng Lake, Dujiangyan Irrigation Project||B,L|
|Day 3||Chengdu||Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan, Panda Breeding and Research Center||B,L|
|Day 4||Depart Chengdu||Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu)||B,L|
Place & Transport: Arrive in Chengdu
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Chengdu)
Place & Transport:Chengdu
Today's Activities: The front gate of Mt. Qingcheng, Yuecheng Lake, Dujiangyan Irrigation Project
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- The front gate of Mt. Qingcheng : Located about 15 kilometers from the southeast of Dujiangyan City, Sichuan Province, Mt. Qingcheng lies amidst the Western Mountains covered with pure white snow in winter, and dominates the fertile land of Chengdu.
Yuecheng Lake:Yuecheng Lake is located by Yuecheng Mountain (Guicheng Mountain) covering 30,000 square meters. According to Chinese legend, it is many fairies’ favorite place for living, self-cultivating and getting together. Visitors can take a sightseeing boat to get closer to the fascinating lake. Being a fairyland far away from the hustle and bustle of city, Yuecheng Lake has become very popular among tourists from home and abroad.
- Dujiangyan Irrigation ProjectIt is an Irrigation System, which was built over 2250 years ago to irrigate the Chengdu Basin, and it has been cultivated the whole basin for more than 2000 years already.
Place & Transport:Chengdu
Today's Activities:Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan, Panda Breeding and Research Base
- Giant Panda Breeding and Research Base:One of the biggest attractions is the panda breeding center where you can watch the baby pandas through glass in their playpens. You are not allowed to photograph the baby pandas, as the flash can hurt their eyes. Another highlight is the video you watch about the reserve and panda reproduction and learn how a panda gives birth to a baby cub. The baby just slides out and at the first time mothers don't know what it is, so it is common for them to accidentally kill the baby as they swat it around if the researchers can not help out in time. In all, it is nice to see all in the panda breeding center.
- Sanxingdui Museum in Guanghan : Founded in 1992, this museum occupies an area of 7000 square kilometers, and has a exhibition of the cultural relics excavated from No1 and No2 sacrificial pits of Shang Dynasty (from 16th-11th century B.C.). There are thousands of pieces of invaluable relics such as bronze ware, jade ware, gold ware, pottery, and bone ware on the exhibition, where you can get a closed look and learn more about the ancient China.
Place & Transport: Depart Chengdu, Flight not included
Today's Activities:Wu Hou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu)
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
- Jinli Old Street:It was set up and opened for public in 2004. Walking in this street, historic lanes, old official residences, vernacular dwelling, inns and shops will bring you back to the ancient China.
- Wuhou Temple: The temple is built to memorize Zhuge Liang, the distinguished statesman and strategist during the Three Kingdom Period, meanwhile the symbol of wisdom in Chinese people's mind。The most valuable relic in the temple is the Tang stone tablet erected between the gate and the second gate. The tablet is 367 centimeters tall and 95 centimeters wide, which was made in the year of 809. It was named ‘Three Success' because of the wonderful inscribed article, the excellent inscribed calligraphy skill and the respected characteristics of Zhuge Liang mentioned in the article.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Chengdu||Sofitel Wanda Chengdu (or same class)||Tianfu Sunshine Hotel Chengdu (or same class)||Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel (or same class)|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Hello Han , Thank you very much for arranging my day trip in Beijing. Jack he was the best,From my required he altered the schedule and taking full day for us on the Great Wall. He spoke excellent English,very patient,and courteous.I was old women with alone,but he get along well with me,He told me many story when he explain about the great wall. The day included a delicious lunch and made interest ... more
Philippines | 2013-11-18