7-Day Chengdu, Emeishan and Jiuzhaigou TourWhich places will be highlights for a traveler in Sichuan? What are the most popular destinations in Sichuan for you to go? This 7 Days Highlight Sichuan Tour will tell you the answer. This tours to China covering all the essential Sichuan tourist places including the capital Chengdu, the picturesque Huanglong Scenic Area and Jiuzhaigou Valley, the magnificent Leshan and the Giant Buddha, and the holy mountain Emei, You will have a 100% “Chuan Wei’er” (Sichuan-style) culture experience in this family vacation packages.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Chengdu, Flight not included||Airport Transfer (Chengdu)||/|
|Day 2||Chengdu||Du Fu Thatched Cottage, Panda Breeding and Research Center, Wu Hou Temple||B,L,D|
|Day 3||Chengdu to Emeishan||Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Emeishan, Leshan Giant Buddha, Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha, Baoguo monastery||B,L|
|Day 4||Emeishan to Chengdu||Monastery of Ten Thousand Years, Emei Mountain, Our guide and driver will escort you from Emeishan to Chengdu, Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years||B,L|
|Day 5||Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou, Flight No. TBA||Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu), Airport Transfer (Jiuzhaigou), Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area, Huanglong Chair Lift(Up), Huanglong Chair Lift(Down)||B,L|
|Day 6||Jiuzhaigou||Shuzheng Valley, Sight-Seeing Shuttle Bus, Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley, Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area||B,L,D|
|Day 7||Jiuzhaigou to Chengdu, Air China CA4478 Dep 11:55 - Arr 12:40||Hotel to airport Transfer (Jiuzhaigou), Airport Transfer (Chengdu)||B|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Chengdu, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Chengdu)
Hotels: Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel (Economy) //
Place & Transport:Chengdu
Today's Activities:Du Fu Thatched Cottage, Panda Breeding and Research Center, Wu Hou Temple
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch, Chinese Dinner.
Hotels:Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel (Economy)//
- Du Fu Thatched Cottage :A symbolic thatched hut was built to give visitor association to the original site. The poet's thatched cottage is esteemed as the holy land of Chinese traditional literature, and the place to memorize this Saint of Poem
- Panda Breeding and Research Center :One of the biggest attractions is the panda breeding center where you can watch the baby pandas through glass in their playpens. Another highlight is the video you watch about the reserve and panda reproduction and learn how a panda gives birth to a baby cub.
- Wu Hou Temple:The temple is built to memorize Zhuge Liang, the distinguished statesman and strategist during the Three Kingdom Period, meanwhile the symbol of wisdom in Chinese people's mind.
Place & Transport: Chengdu to Emeishan
Today's Activities:Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Emeishan, Leshan Giant Buddha, Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha,Baoguo monastery
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Hotels: Hong Zhushan Hotel (Economy) /
- Leshan Giant Buddha :The Leshan Giant Buddha is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world, which was carved out of a cliff. The site was listed on the World Cultural and Natural Heritage in 1996. The stone sitting sculpture faces the sacred Mt. Emei, with the rivers flowing below his feet.
- Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha : The Great Buddha in Leshan is located to the east of Leshan City, Sichuan Province and on the Lingyun Mountain where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River meet. It has been the largest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.You can sit on board to have an overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha.
- Baoguo monastery : This monastery was built in the 16th century, enlarged in the 17th century, and rebuilt in recent years. To the left of the gate is a rockery for potted miniature trees and rare plants.
Place & Transport:Emeishan to Chengdu
Today's Activities:Monastery of Ten Thousand Years, Emei Mountain, Our guide and driver will escort you from Emeishan to Chengdu, Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years.
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
Hotels: Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel (Economy) /
- Monastery of Ten Thousand Years: Wainian Temple, meaning thousands of years temple in Chinese, is located in the Mount Emei. This temple is one of the major temples in Mount Emei. Built in Jin Dynasty, originally called Puxian Temple, it is very pity that in 1946 it suffered a big fire, the beautiful wood temple halls were burnt completely and only the brick palace built with bricks in Ming Dynasty left.
- Emei Mountain :The mountain stretches about 200 kilometers from south to north, with its main peak Golden Summit which is 3,099 meters above sea level. Since ancient times, Mt. Emei has been famous for its natural landscape and Buddhism and Taoism.
- Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years : The Wannian Monastery is the largest of the eight monasteries to be found on Mount Emei. It is dedicated to Bodhisattva Puxian who famous for his preaching.
Place & Transport:Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu), Airport Transfer (Jiuzhaigou), Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area, Huanglong Chair Lift(Up), Huanglong Chair Lift(Down)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
Hotels: The Zhonglv Hotel (Economy) /
- Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area:Huanglong, a World Natural Heritage site, touching Jiuzhaigou, is also famous for its colorful ponds, snowy mountains, deep valleys, and dense forest. Between 3,145 and 3,578 meters above sea level at the foot of Xuebaoding, the main peak of Mt. Minshan, lies a 3.6-km-long calcified hill, resembling a giant golden dragon galloping among the virgin forest, and this is how the mountain was named. More than 3,400 ponds, varied in color and shape, picture the most spectacular view in the world, known as the Jasper Lake Under Heaven.Day 6
Place & Transport:Jiuzhaigou
Today's Activities:Shuzheng Valley, Sight-Seeing Shuttle Bus, Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley, Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area
Talent Show Party in Ballroom.
- Shuzheng Valley:The Tour Route of Shuzheng Valley is reputed as the epitome of Jiuzhaigou, with mystic and unpredictable independent lakes and lake clusters, as well as colorful beaches, cen- tury-old grinderies, wood bridges, and powerful waterfalls. Visitors are likely to reach a consensus that Jiuzhaigou is the best of Nature's creation.
- Sight-Seeing Shuttle Bus: The sight-seeing shuttle bus is provided by the park, with seating capacity of 28-47 seats. It is quite crowded during the travel season.
- Rize Valley: Rize Valley may possess the most attraction part of Jiuzhaigou Valley. From the Nuorilang to virgin forests which is about 18km totally, visitors may be in a fantastic world all the time. Here are all colors of the lakes like a kaleidoscope, like a fairyland tranquil and abstruse, and like a mystic mirror.
- Zechawa Valley:The Zechawa Valley is started from Nuorilang Waterfall, stretched to the south direction, and ended in the Long Lake (Changhai Lake). It is the longest valley in Jiuzhaigou scenic area, attractions along this valley including Seasonal Lake, Five Colored Pool and Long Lek, etc.
- Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area : This land features perennially snow-capped mountain peaks, verdant and lush forest, stretches of serene lakes, and various birds and animals, all contributing to the unique view of Jiuzhai Valley. Upon entering the resort, you will find yourself strolling in a fairyland, leaving behind nothing but earthly troubles and vexations. It is a world of water, the clearest in the world. Water brings Jiuzhai Valley its most enchanting views, which is the soul of the place.
Place & Transport:Jiuzhaigou to Chengdu, Air China CA4478 Dep 11:55 - Arr 12:40
Today's Activities:Hotel to airport Transfer (Jiuzhaigou), Airport Transfer (Chengdu)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Luxury||Standard||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons up||$1818||$1614||$1546||$504/$279/$280/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Luxury||Standard||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons up||$2175||$1648||$1504||$886/$304/$200/|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8-Day all inclusive essence vacation package Beijing, Xian and Shanghai Tour
Top China Tour:15-Day Beijing Xian Guilin Chongqing Yangtze Yichang Shanghai
7-Day Beijing and Xian Tour
Hello Cathy: We return home 2 days later,how about you ? I just want to tell you what a wonderful experience we had with our tour in Beijing.Carol our tour guide she was very informative, helpful and friendly,her English excellent.Thanks Carol to show us the highlight of Beijing,The Great Wall,Tiananmen square,Forbidden cityvery impressive leave us great memory. Would you please forward this to her ... more
Brazil | 2013-11-14