Xian and Terra Cotta Warriors TourThis Xian Highlights Tour offers you an opportunity to see the 2500-year-old history of Xi'an and the eighth wonder of the world - The Terra Cotta Warriors,which can help you to know more about the rich history and culture of ancient China. As one of the capital of ancient China, Xi'an can reflect its old times. So this Beijing to Xian tour won't fail you.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Xian||Airport Transfer (Xian), The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Xian||Shaanxi History Museum, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Hanyang Tomb, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport:Beijing to Xian, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Xian), The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses : The Terracotta Warriors and Horses wre excavated in 1974 and the museum was built at the site in 1979. It is a sensational archeological find of all times that has put Xi’an on the map for tourists. The museum has three pits of terracotta warriors and horses, forming a huge legion. Altogether over 7,000 pottery soldiers, horses, chariots, and even weapons have been unearthed from these pits. Most of them have been restored to their former grandeur.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda : The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, or Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, was built in 652 during the Tang Dynasty and originally had five stories。Now this well-preserved holy place for Buddhist has been the symbol of Xian.
Place & Transport:Xian to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Shaanxi History Museum, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Hanyang Tomb, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Shaanxi History Museum: On the southern part of Xian about one kilometer northwest of the Greate Wild Goose Pagoda stands the Shaanxi History Museum, a large State-grade Museum, which covers an area of seven hectares. It consists of a group of magnificent Tang-style palaces..
- Xian City Wall with Bicycle:The first landmark visitors will encounter in Xian is the ancient City Wall, which stretches round the old city. It is also one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. We operate this with bicycle. If the weather is not good for biking on the city wall, we will substitute a visit to the Bell Tower. Your guide will be very glad to take you the Bell Tower after you have been to look at the city wall.
- Hanyang Tomb:Hanyang Mausoleum is the first ruin museum of Chinese ancient emperors’cemetery.Hanyang Mausoleum, locating on the Xianyang Plateau about twenty kilometers north of Xi’an city, is a cemetery that buries both the fourth emperor of West Dynasty Hanjing Emperor called Liuqi and his empress Wangshi in one tomb but in two coffins.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$584||$559||$542||$67/$49/$34/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$618||$593||$584||$102/$65/$38/|
|Xi'an||Sofitel on Renmin Square Xi'an||Grand Noble Hotel||Xi'an Skytel Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Dear Christina, Many thanks to your agency for your professional attitude. We appreciate that you always tried to do your best for the best of your customer - to make us feel comfortable. We had a full and memorable China tour (Beijing - Xian - Shanghai) that we will always remember. We enjoyed the meals at all. Also all restaurants chosen for us were nice and the services meet Chinese good standar ... more
Australia | 2012-02-13