Feel modern Shanghai cityShanghai is world famous as the largest metropolis in China as well as one of the world's most international cities. This Shanghai Tour Package from Beijing will show you this energentic place.You can not miss this Shanghai City Tour.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Shanghai||Airport Transfer (Shanghai)||/|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Oriental Pearl TV Tower, The Bund, Nanjing Road, Pujiang Cruise (from South bund to Yangpu Bridge)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Shanghai,Beijing||Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop, Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport:Beijing to Shanghai, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Place & Transport:Shanghai
Today's Activities: Oriental Pearl TV Tower, The Bund, Nanjing Road, Pujiang Cruise(from South bund to Yangpu Bridge)
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Completed in 1995 to a highly innovative design, Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower has become a symbol of excellence in architecture and is a favourite sight for tourists in Shanghai. At 468 meters, it is the third tallest TV and radio tower in the World.
- The Bund :The Bund has been a symbol of Shanghai since a hundred years. It begins with the Waibaidu Bridge at the estuary of Suzhou Creek in the north and ends at Jinling Road in the south, with a total length of 1,500m.
- Nanjing Road :It is regarded as the first commercial street in Shanghai. It was first built in 1851. Now Nanjing Road has turned into the number one site for shopping in the city. The large traditional stores no longer dominate the market since modern shopping malls, specialty stores, theaters, and international hotels have mushroomed on both sides of the street.
- Pujiang Cruise(from South bund to Yangpu Bridge) :And the most beautiful scene of Huangpu River can be appreciated during the dusk time. When the sun sets, Huangpu River is veiled in the glittery neon lights on its banks. At this time, a Huangpu River Cruise is one of the best ways to see both old and new Shanghai. As you sail down the river towards the East Sea, you can enjoy the views of the full sweep of the Bund and the 21st century cityscape of Pudong.
Place & Transport:Shanghai to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities:Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum((Audio Guide included)), Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop, Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Yuyuan Garden :It is a typical classical Chinese garden. The finely structured pavilions, winding cloisters, decorated walls and crystal pond together make the garden a charming and tranquil land in the bustling city.
- Jade Buddha Temple :Jade Buddha Temple is one of the Shanghai must-see attractions, and till now, it still be an active one that with 70 resident monks at last count. The most famous thing of Jade Buddha Temple is not the architectural idea which was conveyed in Song Dynasty, the valuable essence lies in the Buddha figures. The seated Buddha, encrusted with jewels, is said to weigh 1,000 kg.
- Shanghai Museum:Shanghai Museum is a large museum of ancient Chinese art. With bronze ware, ceramics, and painting and calligraphy as its distinctive collections, the museum boasts 120,000 pieces of rare and precious cultural relics in 21 categories.
- Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop: See how silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms, and turned into the beautiful fabric we all know and love. Silk filled duvets are excellent value, and the showroom offers everything from small souvenirs to larger items.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$686||$644||$635||$147/$84/$77/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$754||$669||$644||$216/$117/$83/|
|Shanghai||Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Dear Christina, I am sending the email just want to tell you our Beijing tour so wonderful!I couldnt believe that quality and activities for the proposed trip could be provided for the cost listed. Everything went like clockwork with my flight arrangements, upon arriving in Beijing the hotel was excellent as far as amenities and location. Our days were power packed and exciting.Our guide Lena knowl ... more
France | 2013-11-14