Panda tour and delicacy finding tripDuring this Beijing to Chengdu tour, you wil have an opportunity to visit the natural habitat of the giant panda and taste the local delicate snacks. As the capital of the 'Heavenly State' - Sichuan Province, Chengdu has a profound historic and cultural heritage.It's a favorable Chengdu tour from Beijing and you can not miss it.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport transfer to (Chengdu)||Chinese Lunch|
|Day 2||Chengdu||Du Fu Thatched Cottage, Panda Breeding and Research Center, Wu Hou Temple||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Chengdu||Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Emeishan, Leshan Giant Buddha, Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha, Baoguo monastery.||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Chengdu||Monastery of Ten Thousand Years, Emei Mountain, Our guide and driver will escort you from Emeishan to Chengdu, Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 5||Depart Chengdu||Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Chengdu, Flight No. TBA
Today Activities: Airport Transfer (Chengdu)
Place & Transport:Chengdu
Today's Activities: Du Fu Thatched Cottage, Panda Breeding and Research Center, Wu Hou Temple
Meals: Breakfast,Chinese Lunch
- Du Fu Thatched Cottage : A symbolic thatched hut was built to give visitor association to the original site. The poet's thatched cottage is esteemed as the holy land of Chinese traditional literature, and the place to memorize this Saint of Poem.
- Panda Breeding and Research Center :One of the biggest attractions is the panda breeding center where you can watch the baby pandas through glass in their playpens. Another highlight is the video you watch about the reserve and panda reproduction and learn how a panda gives birth to a baby cub.
- Wu Hou Temple :The temple is built to memorize Zhuge Liang, the distinguished statesman and strategist during the Three Kingdom Period, meanwhile the symbol of wisdom in Chinese people's mind.
Place & Transport: Chengdu to Emeishan
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Emeishan, Leshan Giant Buddha, Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha, Baoguo monastery
- Leshan Giant Buddha :The Leshan Giant Buddha is the tallest stone Buddha statue in the world, which was carved out of a cliff. The site was listed on the World Cultural and Natural Heritage in 1996. The stone sitting sculpture faces the sacred Mt. Emei, with the rivers flowing below his feet.
- Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha : The Great Buddha in Leshan is located to the east of Leshan City, Sichuan Province and on the Lingyun Mountain where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River meet. It has been the largest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.You can sit on board to have an overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha.
- Baoguo monastery : This monastery was built in the 16th century, enlarged in the 17th century, and rebuilt in recent years. To the left of the gate is a rockery for potted miniature trees and rare plants.
Place & Transport: Emeishan to Chengdu
Today's Activities: Monastery of Ten Thousand Years, Emei Mountain, Our guide and driver will escort you from Emeishan to Chengdu, Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Monastery of Ten Thousand Years : Wainian Temple, meaning thousands of years temple in Chinese, is located in the Mount Emei. This temple is one of the major temples in Mount Emei. Built in Jin Dynasty, originally called Puxian Temple, it is very pity that in 1946 it suffered a big fire, the beautiful wood temple halls were burnt completely and only the brick palace built with bricks in Ming Dynasty left.
- Emei Mountain: The mountain stretches about 200 kilometers from south to north, with its main peak Golden Summit which is 3,099 meters above sea level. Since ancient times, Mt. Emei has been famous for its natural landscape and Buddhism and Taoism.
- Cable Car leading to Monastery of Ten Thousand Years : The Wannian Monastery is the largest of the eight monasteries to be found on Mount Emei. It is dedicated to Bodhisattva Puxian who famous for his preaching.
Place & Transport:Chengdu to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Chengdu), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||$1060||-||-/$224/-|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||$1094||-||-/$249/-/|
|Chengdu||-||Tianfu Sunshine Hotel Chengdu||-|
|Emeishan||-||Hong Zhushan Hotel||-|
|Chengdu||-||Tianfu Sunshine Hotel Chengdu||-|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
Hello Kevin: This is the email from Carlos and Bailey in Australia . We just visited Beijing and went to the Gongfu show in red theatre which our guide recommend us,the show is fantastic and we are very impressive for that. We want to say thank you for the lively Beijing travel.Our guide, Brittany,she is the best we are so happy to travel with her. We are so sorry that our flights were delayed,we a ... more
Australia | 2013-11-14