Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou tourDuring this China tour package, you will firstly enjoy the vibrant and fashionable city of Shanghai,then the lovely and elegant West Lake in Hangzhou and delicate Chinese gardens in Suzhou, all of which are waiting to impress you.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Shanghai||Airport Transfer (Shanghai)||/|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Shanghai Museum((Audio Guide included)), Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Shanghai,Suzhou||Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Humble Administrators Garden, The Grand Canal(Cruising by Hand-operated Boat), Rickshaw ride||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Suzhou,Hangzhou||Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Train station Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 5||Hangzhou,Beijing||Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Shanghai, Flight No. TBA
Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Place & Transport:Shanghai
Today's Activities: Shanghai Museum((Audio Guide included)), Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop.
- Shanghai Museum((Audio Guide included)): Shanghai Museum is a large museum of ancient Chinese art. With bronze ware, ceramics, and painting and calligraphy as its distinctive collections, the museum boasts 120,000 pieces of rare and precious cultural relics in 21 categories.
- Yuyuan Garden :It is a typical classical Chinese garden. The finely structured pavilions, winding cloisters, decorated walls and crystal pond together make the garden a charming and tranquil land in the bustling city.
- Jade Buddha Temple :Jade Buddha Temple is one of the Shanghai must-see attractions, and till now, it still be an active one that with 70 resident monks at last count. The most famous thing of Jade Buddha Temple is not the architectural idea which was conveyed in Song Dynasty, the valuable essence lies in the Buddha figures. The seated Buddha, encrusted with jewels, is said to weigh 1,000 kg.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower : Completed in 1995 to a highly innovative design, Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower has become a symbol of excellence in architecture and is a favourite sight for tourists in Shanghai. At 468 meters, it is the third tallest TV and radio tower in the World.
- Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop: See how silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms, and turned into the beautiful fabric we all know and love. Silk filled duvets are excellent value, and the showroom offers everything from small souvenirs to larger items. The beauty of real silk is that it's so light, and packs really easily.
Place & Transport:Shanghai to Suzhou, Train No. G7050 (Shanghai Railway Station - Suzhou Railway Station) Dep 09:31 - Arr 10:07
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Humble Administrators Garden, Lion Grove, The Grand Canal(Cruising by Hand-operated Boat), Rickshaw ride.
- Humble Administrators Garden :Humble Administrator Garden (Zhuozheng yuan) is the best representation of Chinese classical gardens of the Ming Dynasty. Its design is duplicated in many gardens throughout China, and there is even a replica in the New York Metropolitan Museum.
- Lion Grove : The waterfalls are concealed by trees and flowers. Rare species of old trees are impressive. The pavilions, halls and towers are celebrated for their exquisite workmanship. No wonder it is regarded as one of the four most famous gardens of Suzhou.
- The Grand Canal(Cruising by Hand-operated Boat) :The 1,700-kilometer-long Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal is a water conservancy project in ancient China. It begins at Beijing and ends at Hangzhou. First constructed at the end of Spring and Autumn Period in the 5th century B.C., Grand Canal has played an important role in the development of water, conservancy and the economic as well as cultural exchange between the northern part and the southern part. It now becomes a distinguishing cultural site.
Place & Transport:Suzhou to Hangzhou, Train No. G7381 (Suzhou Railway Station - Hangzhou Railway Station) Dep 09:13 - Arr 10:43
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Train station Transfer (Hangzhou), The West Lake(including the Island on the lake), Lingyin Temple, Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop.
- The West Lake(including the Island on the lake):The West Lake is a like a shining pearl inlaid on the vast land of China, reputed for beautiful scenery, a multitude of historical sites, brilliant cultural relics, and a profusion of native products. Legend has it that the West Lake was a heavenly jewel fallen to earth. Pragmatists insist that it is a mere lagoon on Hangzhou's western fringe. In any case, West Lake has inspired painters for centuries.
- Lingyin Temple :Lingyin Temple is one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist monasteries in China. The Hall of Mahavira (great hero) inside the temple is 33.6 meters in height, and the statue of Sakyamuni (563? - 483 BC) in the Hall, was carved out of 24 pieces of camphor wood. In front of the Hall are two pagodas of rock which were built in 960 AD of the Song Dynasty
- Meijiawu Tea Plantation and Tea Shop and Farmhouse Tea Shop:Meijiawu in Hangzhou is a village community and a tea culture leisure area with the most features of tea village. Besides, it is also an ideal place to drink Longjing Green Tea and have rural meals. Meijiawu Tea Cultural Village tucked inside the greenery of the mountains and waters. Tea houses join each other at "snaking tranquil creek”, while the fragrance of tea is in the air.
Place & Transport: Hangzhou to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Hangzhou), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$1052||$924||$882||$349/$204/$150/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$1162||$967||$890||$472/$248/$157/|
|Shanghai||Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World||The Bund Hotel Shanghai||Kingtown Hotel Plaza Shanghai|
|Suzhou||Pan Pacific Suzhou||Holiday Inn Jasmine Suzhou||Garden Hotel|
|Shanghai||Sofitel Westlake Hangzhou||Ramada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua||Enjoyor Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Christina, We have went back home on May 26th.Both of us are very tiring, so I writed the email after two days later and we just want to thanks for the wonderful tour in Beijing . Amelia she very take care of us,she show us many amazing place with her great knowledge of the history and perfect English speaking.The driver Mr Zhang he is very polite man with his skilful driving to make us feel s ... more
Canada | 2013-11-14