7-Day Escape to XinjiangChina's far flung northwest is an area filled with mystery for most people. To unlock this unique area and explore more fun in Xinjiang, you can choose this Xinjiang tour from Beijing.As one of the most characteristic province, Xinjiang owns its unique religious culture and life style. What's more, its pretty scenery also makes people surprise about the power of nature. So packing your bags,join in this China Xinjiang Tour Package and starting your adventure!
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport Transfer (Urumqi)||/|
|Day 2||Urumqi||Heavenly Lake, Boat for Cruise on the Heavenly Lake, Erdaoqiao Market, Souvenir Shop of the Great Hall of the People||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Urumqi to Turpan||Our guide and driver will escort you from Urumqi to Turpan, Tuyoq Village and Tuyugou Canyon, The Ruins of the Ancient City of Jiaohe||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 4||Turpan to Urumqi to Kashgar, Flight No. TBA||Local Family Visit, Suleiman Minaret, The Karez Wells, Our guide and driver will escort you from Turpan to Urumqi, Airport Transfer (Urumqi), Airport Transfer (Kashgar)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 5||Kashgar||Lake Karakuli||Breakfast|
|Day 6||Kashgar to Urumqi, Flight No. TBA||Id Kah Mosque, Zhiren Street, Kashgar Old Town, Livestock Market, Hotel to airport Transfer (Kashgar), Airport Transfer (Urumqi)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 7||Urumqi||Hotel to airport Transfer (Urumqi), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast|
Place & Transport:Beijing to Urumqi, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Urumqi)
Place & Transport:Urumqi
Today's Activities: Heavenly Lake, Boat for Cruise on the Heavenly Lake, Erdaoqiao Market, Souvenir Shop of the Great Hall of the People.
- Heavenly Lake : Heaven's Lake, located in the Heavenly Mountain range (Tianshan), 115 km northeast of Urumqi, is possibly one of the most beautiful sights in China. The large clear water lake covered with a backdrop of tall pines littered over rolling hillside and snowcapped mountains is like an image from a painting .
- Boat for Cruise on the Heavenly Lake : It is a different way to visit Heavenly Lake by boat.
- Erdaoqiao Market :Erdaoqiao is situated at the Erdaoqiao Block of South Jiefang Road in Urumqi, where you'll find a bustling market filled with fruit, clothing, crafts, knives, carpets and many antique items. The market has special space for grand ethnic songs and dances performances, and the folk street is furnished with a miniature landscape of Xinjiang's attractions.
- Souvenir Shop of the Great Hall of the People : This factory manufactures and sells many kinds of jade articles, including Xinjiang Hetian jade, jade jewelry, and Xinjiang jade sculptures. There are also many woven rugs on sale with beautiful traditional designs.
Place & Transport:Urumqi to Turpan
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Urumqi to Turpan, Tuyoq Village and Tuyugou Canyon, The Ruins of the Ancient City of Jiaohe.
- Tuyoq Village and Tuyugou Canyon :The canyon stretches from your Subeixi ancient village inside the north towards the entrance with the Maza village for around 8 kilometers extended. It averages one kilometer in width. Within the canyon stands the greatest peak from the Flaming Mountain. The canyon splits the grand Flaming Mountain into two parts. It had been essentially the most mystical spot in West China.
- The Ruins of the Ancient City of Jiaohe : Jiaohe Ancient City stands isolated on a 30-meter-high plateau in the Ya'ernaizi Valley, 10 kilometers east of Turpan. The whole city of Jiaohe Ancient City stretches about 1650 meters from south to north, and 300 meters from east to west. With a history about 2,000 years, the Jiaohe Ancient City was controlled by the residents of Gaochang.
Place & Transport: Turpan to Urumqi to Kashgar, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Local Family Visit, Suleiman Minaret, The Karez Wells, Our guide and driver will escort you from Turpan to Urumqi, Airport Transfer (Urumqi), Airport Transfer (Kashgar)
- Local Family Visit : Uygur people are very hospitable. Visit their traditional houses and be welcomed by their unique food and drinks, and learn about their daily life and customs. Follow your tour guide’s suggestion and respect local customs.
- Suleiman Minaret : Built in 1777 to commemorate the brilliant military legacy of Turpan's ruler, Emin Khoja, Suleiman’s Minaret is one of Urumqi’s most iconic landmarks. Known as the Turan Pagoda among locals, the tower is nevertheless completely Uyger in its design, with distinct Arabic features and a central Asian flavour that betrays the history of this region.
- The Karez Wells : Karez Well is reputed as one of the three major construction projects in ancient China, together with the Great Wall and the Grand Canal. The history of this unique underground irrigation system can be traced back over more than 2,000 years: The combined lengths of the underground Karez channels in Xinjiang amounts to 5,000 meters.
Place & Transport:Kashgar
Today's Activities: Lake Karakuli
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Lake Karakuli:Karakul Lake is located approximately 200km from Kashgar. At an altitude of 3,600m, it is the highest lake of the Pamir Plateau, near the junction of the Pamir Mountains, Tianshan and Kunlunshan mountain ranges.
Place & Transport: Kashgar to Urumqi, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Id Kah Mosque, Zhiren Street, Kashgar Old Town, Livestock Market, Hotel to airport Transfer (Kashgar), Airport Transfer (Urumqi)
- Id Kah Mosque : The Id Kah Mosque is the largest mosque in China. The mosque was built by Saqsiz Mirza in 1442 (although it incorporated older structures dating back to 996) and covers 16,800 square meters. At midday on Fridays around 10,000 people will gather to pray and study the Koran, and prayer 5 times/day on other days. You'll be asked to remove your shoes before entering the Main Hall of the Id Kah Mosque, which has traditional Islamic pillars, carvings and rugs strewn over the floors. Women are advised to cover upper arms and legs. A scarf is not compulsory, but is seen as a mark of respect.
- Zhiren Street :The Zhiren Street or Handicraft Street is the most characteristic place showing the distinctive custom and culture of Kashgar, with many full-time handicraftsmen working on the street and hundreds of workshops and booths alongside
- Kashgar Old Town : Kashgar Old Town used to be at the crossroads of the northern and southern branches of the Silk Road, near the western edge of the Taklamakan Desert. Traders from Asia and Europe, weary from their frigid treks, unloaded their pack horses in Kashgar and sold their goods along the city's cramped streets. Influenced both by Eastern and Western cultures, the architecture of the Kashgar Old Town displays the charm of Central and Western Asia as well as elements of ancient Roman.
- Livestock Market:When most tourists come to the ancient Silk Road city, they can't miss one thing. That's the Kashgar livestock market, one of the biggest such markets in Central Asia.The livestock market is only open on Sundays and the new market was moved to western suburbs of Kashgar last October. At eight o'clock in the morning, the market was crowded with Uygur sellers and buyers as well as thousands of animals including cattle, sheep, donkeys and horses.
Place & Transport:Urumqi to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Urumqi), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||$1910||-||-/$352/-/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||-||$1970||-||-/$424/-/|
|Urumqi||-||Bingtuan Grand Hotel||-|
|Turpan||-||Tuha Petroleum Hotel||-|
|Kashgar||-||Barony Hotel Kashgar||-|
|Urumqi||-||Bingtuan Grand Hotel||-|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Han : LiLi in Beijing was able to verbalize much history in a story like fashion to keep our interest. Good sense of humor too and compassionate about the heat and the long walks.Without LiLi insight, the tour would have felt much more isolated. Im not sure I would have gotten as good a feeling for the city. Your company does an amazing job with every aspect of their tours. How are able to pro ... more
England | 2013-11-15