5-Day Shanghai and Suzhou TourThis tour combines the excitement of Shanghai‘s vitality and busyness with the beauty and tranquility of Suzhou's Gardens to create memories that will last a lifetime. And also it is nice experience on China High Speed Rail.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Shanghai,Flight not included||Airport Transfer (Shanghai)||/|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Shanghai World Financial Center, The Bund, Yuyuan Market, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop||B,L|
|Day 3||Shanghai to Suzhou, Train No. G114 (Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station) Dep 09:27 - Arr 09:50||Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Humble Administrators Garden, Lingering Garden, Rickshaw ride.||B,L|
|Day 4||Suzhou||Tongli, Tongli Cruise||B|
|Day 5||Suzhou to Shanghai to Departure City, Train No. G7003 (Suzhou Railway Station - Shanghai Railway Station) Dep 09:07 - Arr 09:32, connect Flight not included||Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Shanghai)||B|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Shanghai, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
Place & Transport:Shanghai
Today's Activities:Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Shanghai World Financial Center, The Bund, Yuyuan Market, Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Yuyuan Garden :a typical classical Chinese garden. The finely structured pavilions, winding cloisters, decorated walls and crystal pond together make the garden a charming and tranquil land in the bustling city.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall:The Center is a six-story building, with two basement levels, which displays Shanghai urban planning and development. This is one of the world largest showcases of urban development and is much more interesting than its dry name suggests.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center: Shanghai World Financial Center is a super tall skyscraper in Pudong New Area, Shanghai. On 14 September 2007 the skyscraper was topped out at 492.0 meters (1,614.2 feet) and became the second tallest building in the world.
- The Bund : The Bund has been a symbol of Shanghai since a hundred years. It begins with the Waibaidu Bridge at the estuary of Suzhou Creek in the north and ends at Jinling Road in the south, with a total length of 1,500m.
- Yuyuan Market : Yuyuan Market, also called Yuyuan Bazaar, is a bazaar of stores that combines the Old Street (Chenghuangmiao). The place gets some 200,000 visitors daily, people just come here to buy, sell and eat - it is all entertaining enough.
- Jiangnan Silk Shop and Workshop: See how silk is produced from the cocoons of silk worms, and turned into the beautiful fabric we all know and love. Silk filled duvets are excellent value, and the showroom offers everything from small souvenirs to larger items.
Place & Transport: Shanghai to Suzhou, Train No. G114 (Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station) Dep 09:27 - Arr 09:50
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Humble Administrators Garden, Lingering Garden, Rickshaw ride.
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Humble Administrators Garden :Humble Administrator Garden (Zhuozheng yuan) is the best representation of Chinese classical gardens of the Ming Dynasty. Its design is duplicated in many gardens throughout China, and there is even a replica in the New York Metropolitan Museum.
- Lingering Garden :is one of the four most famous classical gardens in China. Constructed during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), it is famous for the way it artistically dealt with space, and seamlessly combined various pavilions into the picturesque landscape.
- Rickshaw ride : Through the old streets & Hutongs in Suzhou, you will see local people's life.
Place & Transport:Suzhou
Today's Activities: Tongli, Tongli Cruise
- Tongli:Tongli in Jiangsu Province is one of the many ancient water towns in the south of the Yangtze River Delta, which are famous for their rivers, ancient bridges and house complexes.
- Tongli Cruise : Tongli Cruise is the best way to experience this water town.
Place & Transport:Suzhou to Shanghai to Departure City, Train No. G7003 (Suzhou Railway Station - Shanghai Railway Station) Dep 09:07 - Arr 09:32, connect Flight not included.
Today's Activities: Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Luxury||Standard||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Luxury||Standard||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8-Day all inclusive essence vacation package Beijing, Xian and Shanghai Tour
Top China Tour:15-Day Beijing Xian Guilin Chongqing Yangtze Yichang Shanghai
7-Day Beijing and Xian Tour
Hi Han, Now we back home in Mexico and we have a great time in China. Everything went very well except we have delayed at Beijing international airport. Thank you very much for your help which made our trip very interesting and forgetable. The Great Wall in China are really impressived which we considered the best.We hope we could visit China again through your company. Kind regards Irma ... more
Greece | 2013-11-18