Li River Tour and Yangshuo TourDuring this China City Tour, you will get a chance to take the kayak when you are visiting Yangshuo,which allows you to have a little adventurous experience. Besides,this Guilin Tours will take you to visit the Elephant Trunk Hill(which is the badge of Guilin city), Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill as well as enjoy Li River Cruise,all of which will leave you a unique experience.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing to Guilin, Flight No. TBA||Airport Transfer (Guilin)||/|
|Day 2||Guilin||Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Calligraphy & Painting Gallery||B,L|
|Day 3||Guilin,Yangshuo||Li River Cruise, Countryside Tour from Yangshuo to Aishan with open-air mini bus||B,L|
|Day 4||Yangshuo||Yangshuo Kayaking||B,L|
|Day 5||Yangshuo to Guilin to Departure City, Flight not included||Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin)||B|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Guilin, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport:Guilin
Today's Activities:Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Folded Brocade Hill, Calligraphy & Painting Gallery
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Elephant Trunk Hill:It is the badge of Guilin city. The whole hill looks exactly like a huge elephant stretching its trunk drinking water of the Li River. It is the masterpiece of karst landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on seabed 360million years ago.
- Reed Flute Cave:The Reed Flute Cave offers a majestic fairyland of karst caves with landscape and rural scenery. It is a magic fairyland of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors, all glistening in colorful lights.
- Folded Brocade Hill:Sitting on the bank of the Li River, the stone blocks are piled one after another just like a pile of colorful folded silk. Piled Silk Hill is famous for its beautiful view and smooth path for climbing. The hill has many points of interest including Diecai pavilion, Yuyue loft, Wind cave, Diecai tower, Looking at the River Pavilion to enjoy the beautiful Li River's scenery and Catching Clouds pavilion
- Calligraphy & Painting shop (Guangxi Normal University Art Shop): Guangxi Normal University Painting gallery is sheltered by towering ancient trees and just a few steps away from a precipitous limestone pinnacle, called Solitary Beauty Peak. At the foot of the hill are buildings dating back to the Ming Dynasty, some 5-6 hundreds of years ago. The setting is a great inspiration for the teacher & students who work there.
Place & Transport:Guilin,Yangshuo
Today's Activities:Li River Cruise, Countryside Tour from Yangshuo to Aishan with open-air mini bus
- Li River:The most beautiful scenes of Guilin scenery are found along the Li River. The hills beyond hills with their reflections in the crystal water are like fairy land, the green bamboo greets you all the way along the river in the breeze; the water buffaloes eating grass casually; the ducks swimming along the river; the fisherman fishing or catnapping on the bamboo rafts with his cormorants resting peacefully next to him, it's God dotted landscape. "Serenity" is a word poet tried to describe, "story-book-mountains" is kids say about the hills. Chinese traditional paintings are what Chinese artists have being trying to depict the scenery for thousands of years. But the natural beauty of the Li River is indeed beyond any descriptions, you have to be there to see with your own eyes and to feel with your own heart.Day 4
Place & Transport:Yangshuo
Today's Activities:Yangshuo Kayaking
- Yangshuo Kayaking:Yangshuo Kayaking: Kayaking is a popular activity in Yangshuo. The Karst landscape scenery in this area attracts thousands of adventurers because of its reputation. The trip starts from the ancient town Fuli, and yakers their way down the Li Rive to Puyi. You will enjoy the stunning scenery with different shape of peaks and bamboo forest. The whole trip is 20km long and will take about 3 hours. There is a minimum of two people required for the kayaking trip. The availability depends on the situation of the day. It can be hard to arrange if it rains or flood. you can stop in Liugong village where you can have lunch and take a short break. When you arrive in Puyi, you can take a local bus back to Yangshuo.Day 5
Place & Transport: Yangshuo to Guilin to Departure City, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Yangshuo to Guilin, Airport Transfer (Guilin)
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Guilin||Guilin Bravo Hotel (or same class)||Tianfu Sunshine Hotel Chengdu (or same class)||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel (or same class)|
|Yangshuo||Green Lotus Hotel (or same class)||Green Lotus Hotel (or same class)||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel (or same class)|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear We arrived in Beijing and were met by Amy from your company, we found Amy to be a fabulous tour guide, he was extremely knowledgeable about Beijing and China, he also taught us to speak a few Chinese words such as hello, thank you and goodbye. The Forbidden City, Summer Palace ,The Great Wall and the Pearl Factory were our highlights along with the Beijing Acrobatics (recommended and arranged ... more
UK | 2013-04-22