Alshan Ski,Essence Inner Mongolia TourThis Essence Inner Mongolia Tour take you sking at the Alshan Ski Resort , regards as China's second-best ski resort .This Alshan Ski tours will leave you unforgettable exprience. You will not miss those essences, including the beautiful sights of the Hulun Buir Grassland, the virgin forest of Daxinganling and the boundary city of Manzhouli.
Tour Days:6 Days
Departure Date:You Choose
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Hailer, Flight not included||Airport Transfer (Hailer)||/|
|Day 2||Hailer||Hailaer National Forest Park, Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden||B,L|
|Day 3||Hailer to Alshan||Ewenki Museum, Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum, Our guide and driver will escort you from Hailer to Alshan||B,L|
|Day 4||Alshan||Alshan Ski Resort, Free Day,||B,L|
|Day 5||Alshan to Manzhouli||Our guide and driver will escort you from Alshan to Manzhouli, The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum, Manzhouli City||B,L|
|Day 6||Manzhouli to Hailer to Departure City, Flight not included||Our guide and driver will escort you from Manzhouli to Hailer, Hulun Lake, Airport Transfer (Hailer)||B,L|
Place & Transport:Arrive in Hailer, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Hailer).
Place & Transport:Hailer
Today's Activities:Hailaer National Forest Park, Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Hailaer National Forest Park: Hailar National Forest Park is located in Western Mountain of Hailar City, Hulunbuir Preface. Hailar National Forest Park with golden sands and green forest is like a green jade embedded on the North of China. You can appreciate the warbling of birds when it is quite and feel the sound of forests when the breeze comes.
- Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden : Located in the Qiaotou Park, Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden is exhibit a lot of snow and ice art works which have layout the traditional culture and customs of local life.Here you can take part in all kinds of winter sports, including skiing, sledging and ice sailing.
Place & Transport:Hailer to Alshan
Today's Activities: Ewenki Museum, Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum, Our guide and driver will escort you from Hailer to Alshan.
- Ewenki Museum: Ewenki Minority lives in northern Inner Mongolia, most in the grasslands surrounding Hailaer. You can glimpse the Ewenki culture and history in this modern museum. There are many exhibitions in the museum, including household artifacts, clothing and artwork.
- Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum : Located in the Arxan City, the Arxan Hot Springs are distributed in the south north structure fault zone at the foot of the East Hill. There are 48 springs in Mt. Arxan. The water produces a noticeable effect on skin diseases and rheumatism. The museum covers an area of 8000 square miles. You will have a sense of being in touch with the nature this area. you have optiona of swimming in the hotsping by yourself.
Place & Transport:Alshan
Today's Activities: Alshan Ski Resort, Free Day
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
- Alshan Ski Resort: Alshan Ski Resort is located in the small town of Alshan, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region (Inner Mongolia),which regards as China's second-best ski resort.Alshan Ski Resort, surrounded by evergreen forests, consists of two main sections: a competition section called the Western Hill area for professional skiers,and an Alpine section for non-professionals, the Eastern Hill area. Since only the latter is available to tourists, it will be profiled below (professionals have their own insider information sources concerning the particulars of the Western Hill section).Alshan Ski Resort is about more than just skiing, it is a venue for people to get together and have fun.
- Free Day: you are adviced to take part in some ice activities on your own. The ice entertainment you could choose including snow motorcycles, snow biking, horse-sled, off-road vehicle and etc.
Place & Transport: Alshan to Manzhouli
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Alshan to Manzhouli, The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum, Manzhouli City.
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
- The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum : The museum is built to memorize the war of "Nuomenhan". It is about a war between Japanese and Russia during the World War II.
- Manzhouli City: Manzhouli is a sub-prefecture-level city located in Hulunbuir prefecture-level city, Inner Mongolia. You can see exotic sights as it is a boundary city sharing the border with Russia.
Place & Transport: Manzhouli to Hailer to Departure City, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Manzhouli to Hailer, Hulun Lake, Airport Transfer (Hailer)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Hulun Lake: Attached to Manzhouli City, the Dalai Lake Biosphere Reserve is situated in the west of Hulunbuir Prairie. Dalai Lake is an ideal place for birds’ habitation and reproduction and it is an important passage for waterfowls’migration of Northeast Asia.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Hailer||Hulunbuir Hotel or same class|
|Manzhouli||Manzhouli Hotel or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear We arrived in Beijing and were met by Amy from your company, we found Amy to be a fabulous tour guide, he was extremely knowledgeable about Beijing and China, he also taught us to speak a few Chinese words such as hello, thank you and goodbye. The Forbidden City, Summer Palace ,The Great Wall and the Pearl Factory were our highlights along with the Beijing Acrobatics (recommended and arranged ... more
UK | 2013-04-22