Inner Mongolia Tour, Desert and Grassland TourIf you are tired of mountains, hot springs and historic sites, why not choose China grassland Tour. Inner Mongolia, one of China's most extraordinary places, to enjoy its stunning grasslands and the Gobi desert?On the 5 days Inner Mongolia Tour, you will ride on horseback on Huitengxile grassland, try activities and trips to the aobaos to visit traditional families. You will appreciate the Mongolian folk song and dance performance and campfire party, enjoy a windy night under a tapestry of shining stars. You will watch the sunrise of grassland in morning, ride camel in the desert and surf on the sand……The China holidays packages must give you a wonderful time.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Hohhot||Huitengxile grassland||/|
|Day 2||Hohhot||One Hour Horse Riding on the Plain, Huitengxile grassland||B,L|
|Day 3||Hohhot||Dazhao Lamasery, Inner Mongolia Museum, Huhhot Mengliang Minmao CO.LTD||B,L|
|Day 4||Hohhot to Erdos||Resonant Sand Bay, One Hour Camel Riding in the Desert, Our guide and driver will escort you from Hohhot to Erdos||B,L|
|Day 5||Depart Erdos, Flight not included||Hotel to airport Transfer (Erdos), Genghis Khan's Mausoleum||B,L|
Place & Transport:Huhhot
Today's Activities: Huitengxile grassland
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Huitengxile grassland: Located 135 kilometers east of Hohhot, and 80 kilometers from the city of Jining, Huitengxile grassland is more than 1,800 meters above sea level with the meaning of “a cold plateau” in Mongolian. The grassland is dotted with more than 90 natural lakes, and some erect cliffs and pure, cascading spring are distributed here. Every May through September, Huitengxile becomes the sea of flowers. Tourists can enjoy their stay here riding on horseback, archery, watching wrestling, visiting local herdsmen’s family and joining in singing and dancing in the open air. For more, they can also sample the tasty local flavors and snacks like milk tea, finger mutton, roast lamb, buckwheat flour, mutton hot pot, cheese, cooked mutton, etc.Day 2
Place & Transport:Huhhot
Today's Activities: One Hour Horse Riding on the Plain, Huitengxile grassland
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch,Chinese Dinner
- One Hour Horse Riding on the Plain: The horse is lead for safety reasons on this one hour ride. You will have chance to taste hand-made cheese, milk tea and other local specialities when you visit a local herdsmen’s family. Sunglasses, hat are recommended when you take this nomad-life experience.
- Huitengxile grassland : Located 135 kilometers east of Hohhot, and 80 kilometers from the city of Jining, Huitengxile grassland is more than 1,800 meters above sea level with the meaning of "a cold plateau" in Mongolian. The grassland is dotted with more than 90 natural lakes, and some erect cliffs and pure, cascading spring are distributed here. Every May through August, Huitengxile becomes the sea of flowers. Tourists can enjoy their stay here riding on horseback, archery, watching wrestling, visiting local herdsmen's family and joining in singing and dancing in the open air. For more, they can also sample the tasty local flavors and snacks like milk tea, finger mutton, roast lamb, buckwheat flour, mutton hot pot, cheese, cooked mutton, etc
Place & Transport:Hohhot
Today's Activities: Dazhao Lamasery, Inner Mongolia Museum, Huhhot Mengliang Minmao CO.LTD
- Dazhao Lamasery: Situated in Dazhao-qian Street, Yuquan District, Hohhot, the Dazhao Lamasery was built by Alatan Khan--chief of Tumd Mongolian Tribe in the 7th year of Wanli Age of the Ming Dynasty. It is the oldest and best known of all lamaseries of Geluk Tibetan Buddhism as well as the biggest and most complete wooden structure ever built in Hohhot which is still retaining its former grandeur today. The Lamasery boasts a large collection of religious and cultural relics, among which the silver statue of Buddha, dragon sculpture and frescos are the most cherished treasures.
- Inner Mongolia Museum : The Inner Mongolia Museum is a regional-level museum focused on collecting artifacts relating to ethnic history especially the northern tribes called Xiongnu, Xianbei, Qidan, Mongolians and others. It holds 44,000 objects among which quite a few are rare treasures seldom seen in China. Besides this, the museum is renowned for its extensive collection of massive dinosaurs, mastodons, and many other kinds of fossilized remains from the Mesozoic period that have attracted global attention.
- Huhhot Mengliang Minmao CO.LTD : Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Meng Liang Trade Co., Ltd. was established in the public in 1989, mainly based on the production of national handicrafts enterprises. At present, more than 1000 kinds of products have been found all over the country, are exported abroad, at home and abroad by tourists and collectors love. With the deepening development of cultural exchanges with foreign countries, the capital of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region has become national handicraft production line together with beautiful scenery.
Place & Transport: Hohhot to Erdos
Today's Activities:Resonant Sand Bay, One Hour Camel Riding in the Desert, Our guide and driver will escort you from Hohhot to Erdos
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
- Resonant Sand Bay : Shaxiangwan Tourist Area is featured by its amazing desert landscape and the whispering sand dunes. Besides, there are also the sand lake and the oasis, etc. The sand dunes stretch as far as the eye can see and form a magnificent landscape.Recently scholars proposed scientific principles to explore its cause of formation. However, no substantial progress was achieved.
- One Hour Camel Riding in the Desert: The Camel is lead for safety reasons on this one hour ride. Sunglasses, hat are recommended when you take this nomad-life experience.
Place & Transport: Depart Erdos, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Erdos), Genghis Khan's Mausoleum
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch.
- Genghis Khan's Mausoleum : Genghis Khan's Mausoleum, rebuilt in 1954 185 kilometers south of Baotou, is a mausoleum, in which only his clothing is buried in memory of the great leader. The 5.5 hectares mausoleum includes three giant yurt halls which house coffins of the Khan, his wife, his son and his generals.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Hohhot||Jinjiang International Hotel or same class||Inner Mongolia Huachen or same class||Jinnangang Hotel or same class|
|Hohhot||Mongolia Yurt||Mongolia Yurt||Mongolia Yurt|
|Erdos||Holiday Inn Erdos||Erduos Hotel||Minsheng hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Christina, We love the trip with Chinatourcenter,This China private trip exceeded our expectations. We feel very cozy and flexible according to our schedule to arrange the tour step by step.We saw SO many beautiful places, learned so much from our tour guide Jack,afer did the trip I know China is the marvelous country.absolutely delicious meals everyday, experienced so many fun activities,and ... more
America | 2013-11-14