Royal River Cruise Summer TourTo escape from summer heat like the Empress Dowager Cixi from Qing Dynasty, you can take a royal river cruise from the wharf of the Temple of Longevity to Summer Palace. This Beijing River Cruise Tour includes one hour royal river cruise which provides a different experience and makes you enjoy the scenery along Beijing's waterways.It's one of the most popular Beijing City Tours.You can not miss it.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing||Airport transfer to (Beijing)||/|
|Day 2||Beijing||The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Shahe Cloisonne Factory||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Beijing||Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Royal River Cruising (the Temple of Longevity to Summer Palace), Summer Palace, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch,Dinner|
|Day 4||Beijing||Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, Hotel to airport||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport transfer to (Beijing)
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities:The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car), Temple of Heaven, Shahe Cloisonne Factory
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car): Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall of China located in Huairou County 70km northeast of Beijing. the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs for generations. Besides, it is also famous for the breathtaking beautiful scenery, such as woodland and streams You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Temple of Heaven ):Located in the southeast of Beijing City proper, the Temple of Heaven was first constructed in 1420. The temple was built specifically as a place where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. Main buildings in the temple take blue as the basic color, symbolizing the color of heaven. In 1998, it was included in the Worl Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
- Shahe Cloisonne Factory : Sha He Cloisonne Factory manufactures and sells high quality Cloisonne ware. High quality Cloisonne also called "Copper - body and wire inlaid Enamel" requires an elaborate and complicated manufacturing process including hammering, filigree welding, enamel filling, surface polishing and gilding. This is a popular place for those looking for special, quality souvenirs.
Place & Transport:Beijing
Today's Activities: Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Royal River Cruising (the Temple of Longevity to Summer Palace), Summer Palace, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store
- Tiananmen Square : Located in the heart of Beijing, it is the largest one of its kind in the world. In the morning, the grand flag-raising ceremony is held, and the nightfall, the flag lowering ceremony is conducted. The flag-raising ceremony has become the most attractive and sacred ceremony in Tian’anmen Square. This immense courtyard is also the site of various historical events. It is surrounded by significant edifices such as the Chinese Revolution History Museum, the Mao Mausoleum, the Great Hall of the People, and the Heavenly Peace Gate.
- The Forbidden City :Also called as the Palace Museum, it is the largest and the best preserved Imperial Palace in the world. Forbidden City houses numerous rare treasures; it’s splendid painted decoration, royal architectural wonder, the grand and deluxe halls will certainly satisfy one’s curiosity. In 1987, it was listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Royal River Cruising (the Temple of Longevity to Summer Palace): During the Qing Dynasty, the emperor enjoyed taking the royal barge boat from the inner city to the Summer Palace. You can take the same journey now! Follow in the wake of The Dowager Empress Cixi from the Temple of Longevity to Summer Palace. Commencing at the Temple of Longevity and passing by the Ruin of Maizhong Bridge, Changhe Bridge, Changchun Bridge and Xiuyi Bridge, this boat trip finishes at the Summer Palace. Then switch to a smaller boat to sail the beautiful Kunming Lake inside the Summer Palace. The boat tour operates from April to October, but may not be available on stormy or windy days.
- Summer Palace : Its main features are Longevity Hill, Kunming Lake, and various buildings. In the time of the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), it had become a luxurious royal garden providing riyal families with rest and entertainment.
- Pearl Store:Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. Famous varieties of seawater pearls include: The Tahitian Black Pearl and Nanyang Golden pearl. The Pearl Store offer pearls of all types and quality pearls and caters to all price ranges.
Place & Transport:Depart Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hutong Tour in Xicheng District, Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Hutong Tour: Hutong is an ancient urban alley peculiar to Beijing. Arrive at the old courtyard and begin the one hour visit inside. With the help of your English speaking tour guide of the courtyard, you will have a detailed explanation of the old courtyard ( Siheyuan ) - its history, its layout, its Fengshui, and its traditiona Chinese culture involved.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$372||$295||$295||$220/$135/$132/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$431||$346||$329||$283/$182/$170/|
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing or same class||Sunworld Hotel or same class||Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing or same class|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Han : Visiting Beijing for the first time is daunting! China Tour Center made the trip enjoyable and exciting while giving us a tour of Beijings treasures. It was a great trip. Dawn Nigel ... more
United States | 2013-11-15