Top 10 Tour:3-Day Beijing to Xian TourThis private China tour offers a deep study into the rich history and must-see cultural attractions in Xian. The Terracotta Warriors is a highlight but Xian tour has much more to offer such as Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center. Many treasures will be unveiled to provide a lifelong memory in Xian travel.
|Tour Dates||Destinations||Services Provided||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Beijing,Xian||Airport Transfer Xian||/|
|Day 2||Xian||The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts cente||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
|Day 3||Xian,Beijing||Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)||Breakfast,Chinese Lunch|
Place & Transport: Beijing to Xian, Flight No. TBA
Airport Transfer (Xian)
Place & Transport:Xian
Today's Activities: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall with Bicycle, Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center
- The Terracotta Warriors and Horses :The Terracotta Warriors and Horses wre excavated in 1974 and the museum was built at the site in 1979. It is a sensational archeological find of all times that has put Xi’an on the map for tourists. The museum has three pits of terracotta warriors and horses, forming a huge legion. Altogether over 7,000 pottery soldiers, horses, chariots, and even weapons have been unearthed from these pits. Most of them have been restored to their former grandeur.
- Xian City Wall with Bicycle :The first landmark visitors will encounter in Xian is the ancient City Wall, which stretches round the old city. It is also one of the most famous attractions in Xian. We operate this with bicycle.
- Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts center : Xi'an Imperial Fine Arts mainly manufactures jade carvings and lacquer ware. Tourists can learn how the fine Chinese jade carved and the function of jade
Place & Transport:Xian to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian), Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Shaanxi History Museum:In the southern part of Xian about one kilometer northwest of the Greate Wild Goose Pagoda stands the Shanxi History Museum, a large State-grade Museum, which covers an area of seven hectares. It consists of a group of magnificent Tang-style palaces.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda:The Big Wild Goose Pagoda, or Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, was built in 652 during the Tang Dynasty and originally had five stories。Now this well-preserved holy place for Buddhist has been the symbol of Xian.
- Great Mosque :The Great Mosque of Xian, located near the Drum Tower, is one of the oldest and most renowned mosques in the country. Built in the Tang Dynasty (reign of Emperor Xuan Zong, 685-762), it is still used by Chinese Muslims today as a place of worship.
|Nov.1 - Mar.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$627||$601||$584||$134/$98/$67/|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|10 persons Up||$703||$644||$593||$203/$130/$75/|
|Xian||Sofitel on Renmin Square Xian||Grand Noble Hotel||Xian Skytel Hotel|
Please Ask Your china Travel Question Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: email@example.com
8-Day all inclusive essence vacation package Beijing, Xian and Shanghai Tour
Top China Tour:15-Day Beijing Xian Guilin Chongqing Yangtze Yichang Shanghai
7-Day Beijing and Xian Tour
Hello Han : Visiting Beijing for the first time is daunting! China Tour Center made the trip enjoyable and exciting while giving us a tour of Beijings treasures. It was a great trip. Dawn Nigel ... more
United States | 2013-11-15