china tour contact
Email: US&Canada:1-855-788-7469 China:400-6361-856 or 0086-10-82758602 Mobile: 0086-13126609476

Do I need a double-entry visa for Guangzhou - Macau – Guangzhou Tour?

Definitely yes. You need a double-entry visa for Guzhou - Macau - Guangzhou trip. 

♦ Let us make it clearer:
Firstly, you can to Guangzhou from you country, however, you have to use visa to enter into Guangzhou.

Then, you transfer to Macau from Guangzhou which doesn't need to use your visa.
Finally, you will come back Guangzhou from Macau, and you need to show visa to the customs.

So in total, there are two times you need to use your visa in this trip. Thus you need a double-entry visa if you 
► Firstly come to China mainland city from your country, visa needed
► And then back to China mainland cities from both Hong Kong and Macau, visa needed

Please Ask Your Question About travel information Here!
       or You can directly E-mail to: