Guilin Merry Land World is a project built by Mr. Ma Zhi Lin. This project was planned in 1992 and built in 1997. It is situated in Xing'an about an hour from Guilin and covers an area of more than 70 square kilometers.
Merry Land includes a high-tech amusement park, 5-star Hotel and Golf Course Complex.
The theme park covers 90 hectares and has five sections: Merry Town, American Wild West, Dream World, Pirate Village, South Pacific Area and Forest Area. All the dress, food, sights, shows and entertainment facilities in each section are themed and very realistic.
Merry Land has a 5-star holiday hotel adjoining the theme park and golf course.
The ceiling of the hotel's hall is made of wood and decorated in the style of Guangxi minorities. The whole ceiling is made up of six wooden sections with traditional architecture and craftsmanship.
The hotel provides 368 guest rooms, designed by famous designers. The guest-rooms are a combination of Chinese poetic sentiment and western romanticism.
1. April-October offers the best weather to visit Guilin. The 1st-7th of May and October are Chinese legal holidays, so many try to avoid these times as local facilities are very busy.
2. Pets are not allowed at the resort.
3. Visitors with heart problems or high blood pressure are asked to avoid activities such as bungee jumping and switchback car sitting.
4. The Merry-land express runs from Guilin Chief Bus Station to the resort at thirty-minute intervals at the cost of CNY 12.
5. Tickets for the Theme Park are valid for 1 day only.
6. All food and drink must be purchased at the Merry Land Resort.
Please Ask Question About China Attraction Here!
or You can directly E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org